Sunday, August 2, 2015

Boise

Our camping was granted a short hiatus as we stayed in a hotel in Boise midway through our trip.  This was to ensure we could get laundry done.  (Incidently - the facilities vary at parks, and at Yellowstone, they are so good I think we could have done all this there).  It was also good to give the kids a break, get them into a real pool a couple of nights, and take some indoor time.  Boise has a good kids museum - sort of the "Exploratorium lite."  We were lucky - they had a bubbles exhibit, which Sean just loved!  They had places to make shaped bubbles, bubble tubes, a bubble wall, and Sean's favorite - Giant bubbles!


It was right next to some of Boise's city parks as well, so I was able to bring a lunch for the boys.  I think a lot of people picnic there - the squirrels were not shy about trying to demand food.  Sean Enjoyed feeding the ducks.